We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals. This is our purpose — and why we exist as an organization.
- Running through our organization is a strong sense of obligation to serve a number of different stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence in everything we do.
- We want to use our global reach and scale to convene the conversation about the challenges.
At CAS, we believe that only the highest-performing teams, which maximize the power of different opinions, perspectives and cultural references, will succeed in the global marketplace. Our focus on diversity and inclusiveness is integral to how we serve our clients, develop our people and play a leadership role in our communities.
- Diversity is about differences. Each of us is different, and at CAS, we value and respect individual differences. At CAS, we think broadly about differences; they include background, education, gender, ethnicity, nationality, generation, age, working and thinking styles, religious background, sexual orientation, ability and technical skills. There are also differences according to service line, sector and function.
- Inclusiveness is about leveraging these differences to achieve better business results. It is about creating an environment where all of our people feel, and are, valued, where they are able to bring their differences to work each day, and where they contribute their personal best in every encounter.
- Research shows that companies with diverse teams that are led inclusively perform better than those with more homogeneous teams. Diverse teams are more likely to improve market share and have success in new markets; they demonstrate stronger collaboration and better retention.